Lockport Township High School - Central Campus
Central Campus was built in 1909, and to compensate for increasing enrollments, two major additions were built in 1930 and 1953. It includes an indoor swimming pool and athletic fields within walking distance. In the fall of 1997, Central Campus opened its doors under a new name, District 205 Freshman Center.
The Freshman Center will provide a nurturing environment, utilize a proven curriculum, ensure a positive transition to high school, and incorporate a flexible schedule which will lead to expanded opportunities. This will be accomplished in partnership with teachers, parents, and the community.The Freshman Center employs a smaller learning community model and a House structure to assist students in feeling acclimated to the high school and securing a sense of belonging to our community. Our Houses are aligned to the Six Pillars of Character.
Kerri A. Green, Principal
Trish Surman, Assistant Principal