This year LTHS will be using ParentSquare to communicate with families. ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect. With ParentSquare parents and guardians are able to receive school communications via email, voicemail, text, or app.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
ParentSquare does not replace Infinite Campus, the school's student information system. ParentSquare is used for broader communications, such as weekly updates, Sunday messages, and other alerts.
It is very important that LTHS has parents'/guardians' email addresses and phone numbers on file so that families receive all communications. Any parent/guardian currently not receiving emails or calls from LTHS, should check their contact information in their Infinite Campus Parent Portal. For assistance, please email email@example.com.