Prom will be held on Saturday, April 18th from 7-11 pm at The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. There will be NO admittance after 9 pm. Tickets will be $110 per person which includes a meal at the dance, and a gift to commemorate your 2020 prom. It is important that you follow the
instructions below to ensure proper admittance to prom. Tickets must be bought in advance.
Dates to Remember:
*Friday, March 20th, all non-lths guest request forms due to the Dean's office by 3:00 p.m.
*Monday, March 23th – Thursday, March 26th: ticket sales during lunch periods only
*Friday, March 27th. final day of ticket sales during periods 1-7
*Friday, April 17th. Prom ticket pick-up day in cafeteria during periods 1-7 (You must attend school to pick up your ticket.)
Instructions for Buying Prom Tickets:
- Pick up permission slips and guest request forms, if needed, from the Bookstore, or print from the links below. Every LTHS student MUST have a signed parent permission slip to go to prom.
- If you are bringing a guest who is not currently an LTHS student, the guest request from must be turned in to the Dean's office no later than Friday, March 20th. Guest request forms will not be accepted after that date.
- To attend Prom, a student must be a LTHS Junior or a Senior. However, a Junior or a Senior may bring a Freshman or Sophomore, as their date.
- Take the signed permission slip to the East campus cafeteria on the above mentioned dates and times. At the table, you must show a current LTHS ID. Each person attending prom will need to physically present their ID with their permission form. The only exception is when a Freshman is being brought as a date. In that situation, the older student may purchase both tickets, but will need to have both permission slips at the time of the purchase.
- Once your forms have been approved, you will be given an approval slip. This is then taken to the cashier's office (located in the cafeteria) to pay for your ticket. You will not be allowed to purchase a ticket (or receive a receipt of purchase) if you have not completed step 4 above.
- Once you have paid the cashier, you will receive a receipt of purchase. This receipt will allow you to pick up your prom ticket on Friday, April 17th during periods 1-7. You MUST pick up your prom tickets at that time. You MUST have your prom ticket, not the receipt of purchase, and a valid ID to enter prom.
- Please remember, there will be NO refunds of ticket money under any circumstances. If you get put on Social Suspension after purchasing your ticket, you cannot attend prom, and there will be no refund.
If you have any questions regarding prom or ticket sales, please see Mrs. Fields or Mrs. Paluch in the Guidance Office.
We are looking forward to a great Prom, and for you to make a lasting memory of your final years of high school!
Outside Guest Form - due March 20th