Dance Rules & COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Students must present a current ID card to be admitted. Students are expected to follow the rules and regulations of the school while in attendance at a dance and are subject to the terms of the Disciplinary Code and/or consequences.Attire
Students are expected to dress in an appropriate and respectful manner including, but not limited to:
- Dresses, skirts, shorts, and slits no higher than the fingertip length.
- Necklines must be at an appropriate level.
- Backless dresses must be 3 inches above the waistline.
- Wristlet purses are allowed. No midriff may not be exposed.
Students are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate and respectful manner.
- Dancing in a sexually explicit manner is prohibited.
- All students will be subject to screening upon entry.
- Students are required to exercise physical distancing.
- Students are required to wear masks for indoor events. Mask requirements are based on current public health guidelines. Cloth masks or disposable surgical masks are acceptable. Bandanas, neck gaiters, and masks with valves or vents are not allowed, based on CDC recommendations and other studies.
Parents/guardians are urged to monitor their student’s health and keep them home if they have any symptoms of fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.