Attendance Policies & Procedures
For Hybrid Learning Days:
On Hybrid Learning Days, attendance for students who are at school (Monday and Thursday for LTHS group, Tuesday and Friday for Porters group) will have their attendance taken each period by teachers. Students who are learning at home on those days will need to log into their Infinite Campus Student Portal between 8:00 – 10:00 am to check in for attendance.
Logging Remote Learning Attendance
- Log into Infinite Campus Student Portal. Remember when you log in, you must use your full 9-digit ID number: EX: 205012345.
- On the left side of the page, choose “Today”
- Under “Check-ins”, choose “Attendance”
- On the Attendance page, click on “I’m Here”
- Log in to Google classroom to begin learning!
For Full Remote Learning Days:
During Full Remote Learning, beginning August 20th, attendance will be taken for each period by teachers. Students do not need to log into Infinite Campus Student Portal to report their attendance.
Only resource classes and Renewed Scholars are required to check in for attendance. Attendance is not taken for study halls.
If a student will not be in attendance for virtual classes or is ill and unable to participate, a parent/guardian must call the Attendance Office to report the absence by 3:00 p.m. that day. When reporting an absence to the Attendance Office, please include information about your student’s symptoms. This will greatly help LTHS monitor the health of its student population.
For Full Online Learning (APEX) students only:
Students enrolled in Full Online Learning (APEX) log in to Infinite Campus Student Portal each day to report their attendance. Full Online Learning (APEX) begins 8/24.
Logging Virtual Attendance
- Student/Parent should log into the portal on virtual learning days
- On the "Today" Page you will ll see "Check-Ins" on the left side of the screen
- Click the Attendance box and it will bring you to the next page
- Once here - please click the "I'm Here" box - then you are all done!
Central CampusFRESHMANRegular School Day
8:25 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.Central Campus Attendance
East CampusSOPHOMORE, JUNIOR, SENIORRegular School Day
8:25 a.m. to 2:58 p.m.East Campus Attendance
Please fax physicians' note regarding attendance to:CENTRAL CAMPUS (Grade 9)(815) 588-8279EAST CAMPUS (Grades 10-12)(815) 588-8329