Online Enrollment is open September 1 through November 12
- If you do not have a current student enrolled at LTHS, proceed to lths.org and access Enrollment & Residency Verification under Quick Links on the left hand side. Follow the BLUE button for new families.
- If you have a current student at LTHS and have a Campus Parent Portal account, login to your portal. Under the menu, click MORE, then click ONLINE ENROLLMENT and follow the steps.
- If you have a current student at LTHS but do not yet have a Campus Parent Portal account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your activation code to create your account, and then follow the ONLINE ENROLLMENT link to complete the steps.
- Kelvin Grove students only: Your enrollment is already completed! We only need the student’s birth certificate emailed to email@example.com. That’s all you need to do at this time.
Every student (other than Kelvin Grove students) must be enrolled through the Online Enrollment and you MUST upload the following documents:
- Student’s certified, county issued birth certificate, not the hospital souvenir certificate
- Custody/Guardianship paperwork, if applicable
- Valid ID for parent/guardian AND 2 additional proofs of residency, including:
- Mortgage statements
- Property tax bills
- Homeowners/renters insurance
- Auto registration or insurance
- Utility bill-gas/electric/water/garbage/cable-dated within last 30 days.
All documents must have the parent/guardian’s name with a current address within Lockport District 205 boundaries. Leases are not accepted.
The online enrollment system will close on November 12. Please complete the enrollment as soon as possible. You will receive an email indicating your enrollment has been received and approved. In April, you will be asked to verify this information, confirm that your child will attend Lockport, and sign release agreements. You will NOT have to upload any additional documents, if there are no changes with residency or custody, but we will ask all parents to verify that all the information is current in the spring. New families will receive their Campus Parent Portal activation codes at that time. If you need assistance with online enrollment, please call Lockport Central Guidance at 815-588-8250 and we will be happy to help you.