Dear Parents/Guardians of the Class of 2024:
Welcome to Lockport Township High School, District 205! We look forward to beginning our partnership in your child’s educational future. This mailing explains several upcoming important events at Central Campus/Freshman Center for you and your student. Central Campus is located at 1222 South Jefferson Street, Lockport.
- ONLINE ENROLLMENT – September 1 through November 12
- ENTRANCE EXAM (PSAT 8-9) - Saturday, October 26 - This is a mandatory test. It is administered at Lockport Central.
- STEP-UP NIGHT - Thursday, November 14
6:15 Session A-G 7:00 Session H-O 7:30 Session P-Z
This evening provides parents and students with an overview of Lockport Township High School’s curricula, programs, and the registration process.
- CLASS OF 2024 REGISTRATION - Saturday, January 25, 2020
Parents and students will meet with a counselor at an appointed time to discuss their freshman schedule.
- ONLINE PARENT PORTAL ACTIVATION AND VERIFICATION – April 2020
- FRESH START – June 8 – 25, 2020 (tentative dates)
- DEADLINE FOR PHYSICALS – July 1, 2020 - 9th grade physicals due on or before this date.
- FRESHMAN ORIENTATION – August 4-5, 2020- Students receive class schedule, if all documents and physical are approved.
9th Grade Physicals: ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN must have a 9th grade physical and shot record. You will receive the DHS Physical Form in your January Registration Packet. It is also available online at www.lths.org. Note: Freshman physicals also count as sports physicals and are valid for one year from the date of the physical. All completed physicals must be on file on or before July 1, 2020.
If you/your child have any special needs that we should be aware of, or if you have any questions about the information stated in this letter, please feel free to contact us at 815-588-8203. We look forward to meeting you.
Kerri Green, Ed. D., Principal
Patricia Surman, Assistant Principal