Dear Honors Program Students, Parents, or Guardians,
Welcome to Lockport Township High School’s Honors Program. We take great pride in our commitment to excellence. The Honors Program at LTHS creates a challenging environment and fosters high expectations for learners. The rigorous curriculum and opportunities for advanced study, particularly Advanced Placement, help prepare students for future endeavors of higher learning. The Honors Program experience allows for engagement in accelerated courses, high level thought processes, critical thinking, and creativity.
Feel free to contact Mr. Dennis Hicks, Principal, East Campus, 588-8300 or Ms. Kerri Green, Principal, Central Campus, 588-8200 or Mrs. Michelle Conway, Honors Program/AP Coordinator at 588-8557 or email email@example.com.
SUMMER READING ASSIGNMENTS AND STUDY GUIDES WILL BE UP SHORTLY.
- Honors Program Qualifications
- Why Choose Advanced Placement
- AP Courses Offered
- AP Online Exam Registration Information
- AP Online Exam Registration
- AP Exam Schedule For 2013
- Accessing Your AP Student Scores On LineCollege Board
- College Information
- Materials / Calculators To Bring For Testing
- Pre-Test Student Test Schedule
- Honors College Algebra and Trigonometry Summer Assignments 2013AP European History Required Assignments Summer 2013
- AP US History-Required Assignments Summer 2013
- AP Macroeconomics Required Summer Assignments 2013Freshman English Honors Required Summer Reading Assignments 2013Sophomore English Honors Survey of American Literature - Summer Reading Assignments 2013
- Junior AP English Language and Composition Required Summer Reading Assignments 2013Senior AP English Literature and Composition Required Summer Reading Assignments 2013
- AP Chemistry Required Summer Reading and Assignments 2013
- AP Physics Required Summer Reading and Assignments 2013AP Studio Art (Drawing Portfolio)-Required Summer Work 2012
- AP Spanish Literature-Required Summer Reading 2012