The mission of the Lockport Township High School Guidance Services Department is to assist ALL students in developing the competencies to live and to work effectively in a changing world through:
Please click for tutoring information.
Click on the link above for further information regarding Transcript Requests for Former Students.
Watch the Registration Process Video for Junior students. Click on the link above to find the link on the Guidance page.
Watch the Registration Process Video for Sophomore students. Click on the link above to find the link on the Guidance page.
Watch the Registration Process Video for Freshmen students. Click on the link above to watch.
Please click below to view more information through the video links below.
- Introduction to ABC
- Identifying Career Areas
- What You Want In a College
- College Visits
- How To Prepare Now
ExcelEdge Registration Information
Senior Seminar Video
Senior Seminar Handouts
- Contact Guidance Services Staff
- Guidance Support Groups
- 2013-2014 Course Description Booklet2012-2013 Course Description Booklet
- PE Alternative Expectations & Requirements
- Graduation Requirements
- ABC's of College Admission
- Community Service
- Standardized Testing Program
- College Admissions Test Dates
- Career and College Center
- Physical and Immunizations Form Request
- Transcript Request Procedures for Current Students
- Transcript Request Procedures for Former Students
- Guidance Calendar
- College Calendar of Events
- ACT Registration with a direct link to ACTstudent.org
- College Application Process
- Nurse’s Office
- Emotional Health & Well-Being
- Wilmington Resource Directory